The Glendronach 12 Year Old
This superb richly sherried single malt is matured for at least 12 years in a combination of the finest Spanish Pedro Ximenez and Oloroso sherry casks. The GlenDronach 12 year old Original is a sweet, creamy dram bottled at 43% ABV and natural in colour.
- Expression: The GlenDronach Original 12 Years Old
- Appearance: Deep amber-red gold.
- Nose: Sweet, creamy vanilla, with hints of ginger. Spiced mulled wine and pear.
- Palate: Rich, creamy, silky-smooth. Warm, rich oak and sherry sweetness, full mouth feel, raisins and soft fruits. Spicy with medium length and a dry finish.
- Conclusion: Long, full and firm, slightly nutty.
The award-winning GlenDronach range marries the best of Highland and Spanish skill and heritage to offer whiskies of elegant, complex character with tremendous depth of taste. The two different styles of sherry casks that are used to craft The GlenDronach are a balanced mix of Pedro Ximenez and Oloroso sherry casks. Renowned as the masters of sherry cask maturation, our Highland whiskies are recognized for their deep colour and rich flavour profiles, which range from sweet fruity flavours, from the Pedro Ximenez casks we select, to the dry and nutty notes, from superb Oloroso casks.