Shibui Rare Cask 30 Year Single Japanese Whisky
Shibui Japanese Whisky is the only single brand range of whiskies crafted from multiple award-winning Japanese whisky distilleries. The team has worked to make innovation and transparency a foundation of their mission to bring the best aged whisky statements to craft whisky lovers and connoisseurs alike. With a motto of “We Don't Distill, We Discover,” the Shibui team simply finds the best barrels of mature Japanese whisky and shares them for the rest of the world to enjoy.
Shibui Single Grain 30 Year is distilled in Okinawa in stainless steel pot stills from Indicia rice and Okinawan black koji.
- Distillery: Masahiro Distillery est. 1883
- Location: Okinawa Japan
- Single Grain: 100% Premium Indica Long Grain Rice
- Fermentation combination: Indigenous Okinawan Black Koji & Yeast
- Distillation: Double stainless-steel pot still
- Cask Maturation: Ex-Bourbon, Sherry & Virgin European White Oak
- Age: At least 30 years and older
Cinnamon, peaches, bergamot & coconut. If whisky was art, this would be in the Louvre. We can’t wait to meet your tastebuds.