Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial
Moët Impérial is the House’s iconic champagne. Created in 1869, it embodies Moët & Chandon’s unique style, a style distinguished by its bright fruitiness, its seductive palate and its elegant maturity.
Created from more than 100 different wines, of which 20% to 30% are reserve wines specially selected to enhance its maturity, complexity and constancy, the assemblage reflects the diversity and complementarity of the three grapes varietals.
Golden straw yellow with green highlights
A SPARKLING BOUQUET
- The vibrant intensity of green apple and citrus fruit
- The freshness of mineral nuances and white flowers
- The elegance of blond notes (brioche, cereal, fresh nuts)
- The delicious sumptuousness of white-fleshed fruits (pear, peach, apple)
- The alluring caress of fine bubbles
- The soft vivacity of citrus fruit and nuances of gooseberry