Los Ocotales Tobala Mezcal
Los Ocotales Mezcal is 100% owned by their producers, a 3rd generation family of maestros mezcaleros. From planting the agave to bottling their mezcal, members of the family work to maintain the quality and flavors of this authentic mezcal.
Mezcal Artesanal, made in Oaxaca.
- Maestro: Pablo Santiago (Co – owner of Los Ocotales)
- Produced in San Dionisio Ocotepec, Oaxaca
- Maguey harvested at: 13 years
- Cooked Underground Conical Oven
- Grinded: Tahona stone
- Fermentation: Pine wood
- Double Distillation: Copper Alembic
49% AVB – 100% Agave
Has a good mineral, botanical and fruit balance with bitter touches.