The first of its kind, Junipero fearlessly led the birth of American craft gin in 1996.
Junípero is Spanish for juniper berry the main botanical in gin. Hell bent on elevating juniper & citrus flavors, the distilling team forged a new path by crafting each batch of Junipero in a small copper pot still, scouring the globe for the most expressive botanicals, and boldly bottling at an unfiltered 98.6 proof.
Decades later Junipero is still made by hand in San Francisco and celebrates those who break with convention to pursue an original path.
- 95 Points Chairman’s Trophy- Ultimate Spirits Challenge, 2019
- Best American London Dry Gin- World Gin Awards, 2018
- Double Gold- The Gin Is In, 2017
- Gold Medal- WSWA Tasting Competition, 2016
- Aroma: Strong juniper core. Crisp and clean with bright citrus notes and herbal complexity.
- Palate: Big structure with juniper at the forefront that opens up and reveals its full complexity in the ﬁnish with notes of lemon peel, cardamom and lemongrass.
- 12 Botanicals: Juniper, Angelica Root, Aniseed, Bitter Orange Peel, Cardamom, Cassia Bark, Orris Root, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Grains of Paradise, Cubeb, Coriander