Fortaleza Reposado Tequila
Aromas of citrus, caramel, butter, cooked agave, and sage are the beginning of a pleasingly balanced and very unique tasting experience. Fortaleza Reposado has it’s own distinct character, and is not like any other tequila.
Flavors include cooked agave, citrus, vanilla, apple, earth, and cinnamon. The finish is long and rich, delicately spicy, and it has an oily texture that make this a joy to drink.
You simply cannot go wrong with Fortaleza Reposado. It’s popular with beginners and experienced tequila drinkers alike.
- NOM: 1493
- Agave Source: Tequila Valley
- Cooking Method: Stone/brick oven
- Crushing Method: 100% stone crushed
- Distillation: Double Distilled
- Pot Style: Copper pots
- Fermentation: Open-air wood tanks
- Sugars: 100% agave
- Water Source: Natural Spring (Tequila Valley)
- Bottles: Hand-blown in Mexico
- Aging: Each lot individually aged in American Oak. Aging statement on bottle.