Fortaleza Blanco Tequila
Aromas of citrus, and rich cooked agave fill your nose in this unique and very special blanco tequila. Also present: butter, olive, earth, black pepper, and a deep inviting vegetal complexity.
Flavors include citrus, cooked agave, vanilla, basil, olive, and lime. The finish is long and deep, complex yet easy to drink.
Fortaleza Blanco is a true aficionado’s tequila.
- NOM: 1493
- Agave Source: Tequila Valley
- Cooking Method: Stone/brick oven
- Crushing Method: 100% stone crushed
- Distillation: Double Distilled
- Pot Style: Copper pots
- Fermentation: Open-air wood tanks
- Sugars: 100% agave
- Water Source: Natural Spring (Tequila Valley)
- Bottles: Hand-blown in Mexico
ABV 40% / Proof 80