Flor De Cana
Flor De Caña 4 Añejo Oro
A 4-year-old, golden-amber, medium-bodied rum with a vanilla bouquet. The Flor de Caña 4 Añejo Oro is excellent with soda and mineral water, and is a perfect match for punches and light cocktails.
- COLLECTION: Reserva
- BODY: Medium-bodied
- COLOR: Golden amber
- AROMA: Aroma with notes of fresh vanilla bouquet.
- PALATE: Notes of toasted coconut and wood, with a dry finish.
- HOW TO DRINK: With soda or sparkling water, or in punches and tropical cocktails.
Flor de Caña is a global leader in sustainable practices.
Carbon Neutral Certified: All carbon emissions are offset during the entire lifecycle, from field to market.
Fair Trade Certified: Produced in compliance with 300+ labor, social and environmental standards.
- 50,000 trees planted annually since 2005 (certified by Jóvenes Ambientalistas).
- Distilled using 100% Renewable Energy (10+ years).
- CO2 emissions during fermentation are captured and recycled.
- Free education for employee’s children at the company school (since 1913).
- Free healthcare for employee’s families at the company hospital (since 1958).
- Career growth and development programs for all employees.
- #1 donor of APROQUEN since 1991, providing 600,000 free medical services to child burn victims.
- 15+ years supporting American Nicaraguan Foundation to alleviate poverty in Nicaragua.