Flor de Caña V Generaciones 30 Year Rum
A 30 year old single barrel rum from 1988.
Nicaragua- Flor de Cana V Generaciones is a 30-year old, ultra-luxury rum aged in a single barrel since 1988. A sustainably produced premium rum that is carbon neutral & Fair Trade.
Bottle has a hand-crafted volcanic rock bottle cap.
Intense, Tropical, Vanilla, Spice, Complex
Flor de Caña is a global leader in sustainable practices.
Carbon Neutral Certified: All carbon emissions are offset during the entire lifecycle, from field to market.
Fair Trade Certified: Produced in compliance with 300+ labor, social and environmental standards.
- 50,000 trees planted annually since 2005 (certified by Jóvenes Ambientalistas).
- Distilled using 100% Renewable Energy (10+ years).
- CO2 emissions during fermentation are captured and recycled.
- Free education for employee’s children at the company school (since 1913).
- Free healthcare for employee’s families at the company hospital (since 1958).
- Career growth and development programs for all employees.
- #1 donor of APROQUEN since 1991, providing 600,000 free medical services to child burn victims.
- 15+ years supporting American Nicaraguan Foundation to alleviate poverty in Nicaragua.