100% blue weber agave. Aged 10 months in new American oak barrels and finished for 2 months in wild turkey bourbon barrels.
The tequila Añejo starts as Blanco and finishes as something entirely unique. First aged in new American oak for 10 months, it’s then placed into deeply charred bourbon whiskey barrels and aged two months longer to create a tequila rich in character with a taste all its own. This one deserves to be sipped, alone or with an ice cube.
- COLOR: Beautifully bright with a reddish-gold hue.
- NOSE: Complex balance of roasted agave and wood, with hints of dried fruits and butterscotch.
- TASTE: Medium to full bodied. Wonderfully balanced with velvety mouthfeel. Subtle notes of caramel, vanilla, dried fruits and even chocolate, aimed at discerning palates.
- Finalist: 2015 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- Gold Medal: 2015 San Francisco World Spirits Awards
- Silver Medal: 2015 International Wine & Spirits Competition
80 Proof / 40% ABV