Drumshanbo Gunpowder Irish Gin
As wild and unspoiled as rural Drumshanbo itself, this small, delicate flower was one of the very first botanicals added to PJ's secret tabernacle. Covering the fields around Lough Allen like a layer of gossamer snow, the aptly named Meadowsweet, may have been the very thing that awakened PJ's love of all things botanical and ignited that questing spirit to discover more remarkable plant life, the world over!
- The process begins with an array of ingredients assembled by the curious mind of PJ Rigney
- Slow distillation commences
- 8 botanicals are added to the copper pot
- 4 Botanicals are added to the Vapour Basket
- Time for resting and maturing
- The bottles are filled, labelled and packed by hand within 'The Shed Distillery'