Convite Una' Mezcal
Write a review
| Ask a question
UNA' means woman in Zapotec and in CONVITE we wanted to name this mezcal like that to recognize the struggle that women who suffer from breast cancer live.
When buying this bottle, 10% will be donated to support this cause in order to raise awareness among the population about what it means to prevent and diagnose in time.
- 100% wild agave Espadín from hill of white and stony land
- Abocado with Grana Cochineal
- Made in the traditional way from capon agave
- Fermented naturally with spring water
- No additional accelerators or flavors
- Double batch distillation in copper still
- Bluestone conical oven
- Cooking with oak firewood
- Double supervision of the mezcal masters Daniel and Cosme Hernández Martínez
- Packed with the highest artisan standards
- Exclusive product given its careful distillation process and the rarity of the agave.
- Ancestral legacy of a unique drink
- Produced in the Zapotec mountains of San Baltazar Guelavila, Oaxaca
Pink at eye level. Herbal character with citrus tones accompanied by a light mineral and sweet touch.