Camus XO Borderies Family Reserve Cognac
Single-estate, handcrafted from grape to bottle.
For the past 500 years the Borderies vineyards, Cognac’s smallest cru, have produced some of the greatest and most aromatic cognacs.
CAMUS Borderies XO Family Reserve is a Single-Estate Cognac produced exclusively from the CAMUS family’s private vineyards. All the wines come from this magnificent estate, the largest in the Borderies area, with vineyards surrounded by forests and naturally preserved areas.
The CAMUS family ensures that the vineyards are cultivated in a sustainable way, preserving the environment and the wildlife. Each barrel is unique with wines from each parcel of the vineyards being distilled and aged in separate casks.
Rich and complex aromas with a perfect balance between the floral and fruity notes mixed with gourmet notes of pastries and vanilla.
Powerful, rich and creamy with a particularly velvety texture revealing the intense aromas of pastries, subtle spicy notes, cinnamon and dried fruits.
• Maturation: Fine-medium grain French oak cask (capacity 350 litres)
• Terroir: Cru Borderies (Single Estate Cognac exclusively from our family vineyards)
• Grape varieties: Ugni Blanc (possible presence of Colombard and Folle Blanche)
• Ageing: minimum 10 years old for the youngest batches entering the blend
• Tasting: Ambient temperature (20°)