Camus VSOP Borderies Single Estate Small Batch Cognac
The most awarded VSOP Cognac at San Francisco World Spirits Competition from 2013 to 2021.
CAMUS BORDERIES VSOP is a Single-Estate Cognac produced exclusively from CAMUS’ own magnificent vineyards in the very heart of the prestigious Borderies Appellation.
Borderies is the oldest and smallest cru in the appellation, representing less than 5% of the cognac AOC. With its 188 hectares (464 acres), CAMUS owns the largest extension of vineyards belonging to one single producer within the Cru. Thanks to their unique clay-limestone soil rich in flints, our parcels in the Borderies Cru give origin to a very distinctive Single Estate VSOP, with deep floral notes.
Reveals enticing notes of vanilla pods and orange zest, on a bed of soft spice and floral aromas.
Ample and unctuous, with a robust yet elegant structure and a light hint of woodiness. Beautiful, long finish, well-balanced and wonderfully fresh.
• Maturation: Fine-medium grain French oak cask (capacity 350 litres)
• Terroir: Cru Borderies (Single Estate Cognac exclusively from our family vineyards)
• Grape varieties: Ugni Blanc (possible presence of Colombard and Folle Blanche)
• Ageing: minimum 4 years old for the youngest batches entering the blend
• Tasting: Ambient temperature (20°)