CaliFino Añejo Tequila
Aged up to 36 months in American Oak Barrel. 100% Ultra-Premium Blue Weber Agave.
Golden, amber color. Lightly toasted barrel, silky caramel scent. Deep hints of baked agave, toasted almond taste. Warm, full body, deep toasted oak finish.
It can be mixed in your favorite drink but is a smooth tequila meant to be enjoyed by itself.
- AGED: 24 to 36 months in an American White Oak Barrel
- COLOR: Golden, deep-amber
- NOSE: Lightly toasted barrel, silky caramel
- PALATE: Deep hints of baked agave, toasted almonds
- FINISH: Warm, full-body, deep toasted oak and agave creamy texture