Welcome to the Woodinville cocktail series! 🥃 Today, we will provide three awesome drinks to try, the classic way.👌
Just mix, stir, and enjoy. Click on the links to shop ingredients.
1. In an old fashioned glass, muddle a sugar cube with a few drops of water.
2. Add several small ice cubes, then rye whiskey and both bitters. Stir well.
3. Roll a few drops of absinthe in a coupe glass until it is thoroughly coated. Pour out the excess.
4. Strain the contents of the old fashioned glass into the coupe.
5. Garnish with a lemon peel.
Woodinville Maple Old Fashioned
- 2 oz Woodinville Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 bar spoons Woodinville Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- 1 bar spoon water
- 4 dashes of black walnut bitters
1. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail glass, pour over ice and mix with a bar spoon.
2. Garnish with orange peel or brandied cherry.
- 2 oz Woodinville Port Finished Bourbon
- 1 oz sweet vermouth
- 2 dashes aromatic bitters
- Brandied cherry
1. Combine bourbon, sweet vermouth and bitters into mixing glass.
2. Stir on ice and strain into coupe or cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with a brandied cherry.
Recipes from Woodinville Whiskey Co.®