Let out your inner patriot with poolside cocktails or red, white and blue spirits by the pitcher. Round up your friends and family and enjoy the best day of the summer! 🇺🇸 🎉
If you're feeling creative and looking to create a 4th of July themed cocktail, this is for you.
- 1 oz. Smirnoff Red White and Berry Vodka
- 3/4 oz. Blue Curacao
- 1/2 oz. Grenadine
- 3 oz. Lemonade
- A pack of pop rocks (red and blue colored)
- A dollup of Honey
1. Rim your glass with honey, by putting a dollup of honey on a plate and rolling the lip o the glass on it.
2. Stick some pop rocks on the rim- it'll stick together from the honey.
3. Fill cocktail shaker with some ice and pour the Smirnoff, Curacao, and lemonade in the shaker. Shake shake shake!
4. Pour the mixture into the pop rock-rimmed glass. Don't forget the ice.
5. Garnish with cherry, mint, or anything that you think would taste good!
Original recipe published June 18, 2019 from Homemade Food Junkie by Diane.