WhistlePig SmokeStock Wood Fired Whiskey
Introducing the all-new SmokeStock, a whiskey-loving pit master’s smoky dream come true! Crafted in partnership with Traeger®, the original wood pellet grill, SmokeStock is the world’s first Traeger® wood fired whiskey.
This is a limited edition whiskey aged in American Oak No. 3 char barrels and then smoked slow and low with Traeger’s all-natural Apple BBQ wood, imparting campfire smoke and subtle savory notes alongside our signature bold and spice-forward style.
SmokeStock is a nod to the American cookout season, it’s perfect on the rocks while you fire up the Traeger, or paired with your favorite BBQ recipe to share around the backyard table this summer.
Smoke gradually wells up on the palate bringing a mouthful of warm creamy apple and slight savory notes of barbecue.
Long and smoky with our signature Rye finish.
BARBECUE BRISKET RECIPE
- 6 hot dogs
- ½ Pound cooked brisket, sliced
- Traeger Sweet & Heat BBQ Sauce
- 6 hot dog buns
- ½ Cup Shredded cheddar cheese, for serving
- 1 white onion, finely chopped, for serving
- 2 Whole jalapeños, thinly sliced, for serving
- When ready to cook, set the Traeger temperature to 450°F and preheat with the lid closed for 15 minutes. For optimal results, set to 500˚F if available.
- Place the hot dogs directly on the grill grates. Close the lid and cook and cook for 7-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until warmed through and lightly browned.
- Wrap the brisket slices in aluminum foil with a little bit of Traeger Sweet & Heat BBQ Sauce to keep it moist. Place directly on the grill grates next to the hot dogs and cook until warmed through, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the hot dogs and brisket from the grill. For serving, place a hot dog in the bun, top with brisket, Traeger Sweet & Heat BBQ Sauce, cheddar cheese, onion, and jalapeños, as desired. Enjoy!