Westland Outpost Range Garryana 6th Edition 2021
In Edition 6, Garry Oak comingles with both Brandy and Sherry casks. The Brandy gives a bright filter to the savory spice of Garry Oak. The Pedro Ximénez, its classic darker fruits with muted sweetness. Both add something distinct while leaving enough space for the Garry Oak to shine.
Nose: Raspberry reduction, maple candy, dulce de leche, and a faint hint of clove.
Palate: Cedar, cinnamon, dried apricot, and light caramel.
- 2nd Fill Ex-Pedro Ximénez Butt (65%)
- Virgin Quercus garryana (25%)
- 1st Fill Ex-Calvados (5%)
- 1st Fill Ex-American Grape Brandy (2%)
- 1st Fill Ex-Washington Apple Brandy (3%)
Cask Maturation Time: 41 Months
- Washington Select Pale Malt
- Munich Malt
- Extra Special Malt
- Pale Chocolate Malt
- Brown Malt