Markham Sauvignon Blanc
Estate-grown Sauvignon Musqué allows for a multitude of aroma profiles in our Sauvignon Blanc, while estate-grown Semillon provides a juicy texture and ripe melon character to the finished wine. The result is classic honeydew melon aromas interwoven with pear, jasmine and lemongrass. White peach and ripe melon flavors provide a juicy balance to the mineral notes and crisp citrus finish.
- Some fruit was picked at lower sugars to maintain crisp grapefruit notes.
- Other fruit was allowed to develop true Muscat flavors, bringing honeysuckle, tropical and floral notes.
- Fruit comes primarily from our Little Cannon estate vineyard in Napa’s Oak Knoll District.
- Estate Semillon adds juicy texture and ripe melon character.
- Always food friendly, this wine was built in the vineyards and cold fermented slowly to protect its fruity esters.
Acid: 0.56 g/100 ml
- 62% Sauvignon Blanc
- 35% Sauvignon Musqué
- 3% Semillon
- 100% Whole Berry Pressed
- 100% Stainless Steel Fermented
- 90% Stainless Steel Tank Aged
- 10% Wood Tank
*Vintage may vary.