Fortaleza Añejo Tequila
Caramel, vanilla, butterscotch and cooked agave aromas practically jump from the glass in this highly-praised and perfectly-aged añejo. This tequila is so rich and complex that some people are even able to detect pineapple, peach, orange blossom, nutmeg, and raisin in the nose.
Once in your mouth, the full cooked agave experience continues with a thick and oily texture that coats your mouth in a very soothing way. Butterscotch, caramel, toffee, citrus, and hazelnuts are common flavors that people identify.
Fortaleza Añejo is a prized treat for any tequila lover.
- NOM: 1493
- Agave Source: Tequila Valley
- Cooking Method: Stone/brick oven
- Crushing Method: 100% stone crushed
- Distillation: Double Distilled
- Pot Style: Copper pots
- Fermentation: Open-air wood tanks
- Sugars: 100% agave
- Water Source: Natural Spring (Tequila Valley)
- Bottles: Hand-blown in Mexico
- Aging: 18 months in American Oak
40% ABV / 80 Proof