Camus Intensely Aromatic VSOP Cognac
The VSOP with the deepest floral aromas in the category. Featuring in its blend some of the best eaux-de-vie from the borderies cru, our VSOP distinguishes itself for the high level of Terpenols, resulting into unmatched scents of fine flowers.
CAMUS VSOP is an intensely aromatic cognac, whose floral and fruity profile with notes of oak, spice and vanilla derive from a careful selection of the eaux-de-vie reflecting the quintessential flavours of the Terroir, some of which come from the renowned Cru of Borderies. All the barrels used for the ageing are exclusively “fine grain” and low in tannins, thanks to the peculiar ‘French Light Toasting’ process, allowing to balance oakiness with fresh flavours. This VSOP Cognac shows an elegant golden tint with amber undertones.
it reveals a perfect balance between precious tannins and fresh notes of tropical fruits, followed by generous floral tones.
it resonates with lavish fruity notes accompanied by accents of spices and vanilla.
• Maturation: Fine-medium grain French oak cask (capacity 350 litres)
• Terroir: Cognac (a blend from the different crus of the appellation)
• Grape varieties: Ugni Blanc
• Ageing: minimum 4 years old for the youngest batches entering the blend
• Tasting: Ambient temperature (20°) or on ice