Eagle Rare Kentucky Straight Bourbon
Eagle Rare Bourbon Whiskey is masterfully crafted and carefully aged for no less than ten years. Every barrel is discriminately selected to offer consistent flavor but with a seemingly individual personality. Eagle Rare is a bourbon that lives up to its name with its lofty, distinctive taste experience.
The nose is complex, with aromas of toffee, hints of orange peel, herbs, honey, leather and oak. The taste is bold, dry and delicate with notes of candied almonds and very rich cocoa. The finish is dry and lingering.
- 2020 Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Medal - New York World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Best in Class/Gold Outstanding Whiskies of the World
- 2019 Silver Medal - North American Bourbon & Whiskey Competition
- 2019 "Best of Category" - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2019 Gold Medal - American Whiskey Masters
- 2019 Best of Category, 93 points - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2019 - 93 points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- 2019 Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge
- 2019 Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition