Ready to impress your family and friends?😲 Get all tips on how to learn how to define flavors and profiles, just like a pro. 🤩🕺 Taste along with Brian as he explains how to enjoy and understand each bottle.
All videos presented by Chandon.
Click on links to shop!
- The signature style- primarily chardonnay
- Green apple, citrus, pear notes
- 1 year of aging = creaminess
- Dry style
- Mostly chardonnay, but 7% pinot noir = gives signature pink color and flavors of strawberry, juicy raspberry, and red currant
- Grapes are pressed without skin contact = colorless
- Red fruit characteristics with some spiciness
- Great with foods such as enchiladas, sushi, beets salad
Chandon Sweet Star Notes:
- Chardonnay with sweetness added to balance the refreshing acidity
- Exotic notes of mango, nectarine & touch of honey
- Great with spicier dishes & made into cocktails
Chandon Étoile Brut Notes:
- Pronounced "a-twa", meaning "star" in French
- 1/2 Pinot Noir and 1/2 Chardonnay (The key is it ages minimum 5 years)
- Very limited wine
- Pronounced "a-twa ro-say"
- 5 years of aging
- Has 5% Pinot Noir in it = gives color and flavors of plum, fresh blackcurrant, cocoa powder
- Pairs well with rich foods